Monday, December 27, 2010

Blog Clog

Whoa.

Major Blog Clog.

I am so behind in my blogging! As are many of you...I'm sure.

Darn Holidays.

But between all the...

Packing

Saying Goodbyes


Driving Across the Country

Christmas Fun


There hasn't been a spec of time for my favorite hobby. (Can blogging be considered a hobby?) I have so many things I want to share, so many stories, and SO many pictures...but they will all have to wait a bit longer. I'm heading out of town tomorrow for a bridal shower I helped plan. Can't WAIT!

So hang tight, and I'll be in touch soon!!! Hope you're all having a FAB week!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope it's all going well!! So busy!

Sherman Unkefer said...

Of course, blogging is a hobby. And you know, I really like your blog. Happy New Year!

Mrs. Yellow Ribbon said...

I agree, blogging is SO a hobby!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I can't even imagine how busy you guys have been! Have a great time!

Kelly said...

Looks by the pictures that you had a fabulous trip home!! Can't wait to read more about it. Just take your time, we'll be here ;-) And yes, blogging is TOTALLY a hobby!

Shoshanah said...

Blogging can definitely be considered a hobby. At least I hope so, because without it I'm not sure what mine would be. Ha!

But I completely understand the craziness with the holidays and am having a hard time keeping up as well. I hope you and your family had a merry Christmas and a happy new year!