Sunday, January 2, 2011

Year in Review

Ok. Ok.

I'm behind in every aspect of life.

Returning phone calls. Getting prepared for student teaching - which begins TOMORROW. Unpacking. Updating phone numbers into my new phone. Going to the gym (and it's really beginning to show). Blogging.

The list goes on and on.

I will hopefully get my life in order ASAP, and then I will soon be posting on a more regular basis.

But for now, I want to take a look back at 2010. If I had to describe it in one word...I'd have to say:

Blessed.

So go ahead. Take a stroll with me now to peek back at this past year...


january

fam in town for holidays


february

cruising the Caribbean: Nassau, St. Thomas, St. Martin

engagement celebrations


march

going away party - goodbye corporate world


april

one amazing girls' night

surprise graduation for my cutie

may

one fantastical wedding


june

back home for wedding #2

one of many, many beach days

a visit to Nantucket

july

popping of the question ;)


independence day festivities

august

camping in the Berkshires

one of the best days of the summer


september

california trip: san diego to san franny

big sur's scenic view


october

fantabulistica wedding numbero 3


halloween fiesta - where's waldo

november

just rollin with the homies


december

saying goodbye :(


How was your year?


5 comments:

C Mae said...

I love the bowling shoes picture! :)

Unknown said...

Good luck with student teaching! I'm starting in a few weeks and am beyond nervous! :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

You had an amazing year lady! Hope 2011 is just as great, if not better!

Anonymous said...

Love all your pictures- so fun! Happy New Year!

Kelly said...

You had one awesome year-- full of TRAVELING and weddings, WOW! :-D Such cute pictures. BEST OF LUCK with your student teaching-- soooo exciting :-D What grade?