Friday, December 24, 2010

Alive and kickin

We are indeed alive on this Christmas Eve. Barely.

3 days of driving.

6 fast food restaurant stops.

1 Nicholas Sparks Book.

24 cookies baked with love for the road.

13 states traveled through.

2 pit stops to see friends and family in D.C. and St. Louis.

1 nasty cold.

And we finally arrived to our final destination. Late yesterday afternoon. We unpacked, showered, and went out to catch up with old friends.

Good times.

I am exhausted. And sick. And I took a 3 hour nap today...after sleeping in until 11. Ugh. Just call me Lazy-Pants.

I hope you all are having a very, merry Christmas. I promise to play catch up once the hullabaloo of the holidays has blown over.

Merry Christmas!!!!


3 comments:

Jen said...

Glad you arrived safely! Merry Christmas!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Woohoo! That's great! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

buy facebook likes
facebook likes

http://www.cdapress.com/news/business/article_980d4e52-05d9-5306-8166-02a2f912df2a.html http://www.socialenterpriselive.com/about-us
1000 facebook likes get facebook likes buy facebook likes
For some reason when i use my laptop my cursor will freez for a moment and then go slow and when i try to move the cursor it go's flying to click on things like i dont know what it is!! is it a virus ive never herd of a virus like that but anyway my laptop has been re-booted so i dont see why theres a problem my laptop is a Toshiba satellite window xp if you would please help me!!!! that would be great

buy facebook likes 1000 facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]get facebook likes [/url] get facebook likes