Monday, December 13, 2010

Memoir Monday


Memoir Monday

Wow.

I feel like this weekend really was part of my life's memoir.

It was one to remember.

But unfortunately, I have to save some of the details for later...for when I reveal a bit of Ruby news.

Bummer.

But what would a Memoir Monday post be without some pictures from the weekend? So, of course I have a few!

The weekend: MORE Christmas festivities. Ornament making. The best friends in the entire world. Laughter. Hot Chocolate. Rum Punch. The common trend of way too much food during the holidays. Feeling proud that one of MY friends is a talented opera singer. Tearing up during her concert...multiple times.

New Tradition. I went to my very first ornament-making party. And I totally think I'm going to make this a new Ruby tradition. It was SO much fun!!!

Even the boys played. Yep. The boys worked on clove oranges...with bows!

Final Product. My sweet husband made this. Ok, he really just stuck the cloves into the orange in a swirly pattern, and then my friend's aunt tied the bow...but still.

Hot Chocolate Station. Who knew hot chocolate could be served so many ways. Delicious!!!

Santa's Elf. Had a ball making my gingerbread ornament. He turned out so cute!

We could sell these. Everyone's ornaments turned out so cute. And there was every crafty material and tool you could possibly use.

So crafty. Mr. Ruby working on his peace sign ornament. Very fitting.

The Finale. Check out some of the final ornaments. This was seriously SO much fun!!!

Proud. This girl can belt out a note or two. ;) She gave an INCREDIBLE Christmas concert last night. Sang some of my all-time faves: Give me Jesus, I'll be Home for Christmas, Carol of the Bells, Silent Night, Oh Holy Night. Love.

Even Prouder. My two very talented friends that put the rest of us to shame. A Graphic Designer and an Entertainer/Singer.

Coat Racks. Happy to be holding wives' purses and coats.

Encore. Seriously, my friend can outsing Christina, Mariah, and Celine.

Go ahead and share your weekend's memoir. I'd love to hear about it.

(News to come soon...promise).



4 comments:

Leigh said...

Looks like you had a great weekend! I love your friend's dress (top?).

Can't wait to hear your news!

Anonymous said...

Oo- can't wait for the news! I love the idea of ornament making and a hot chocolate station- cute!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Those ornaments are too cute!! Can't wait to hear about this news!

Jen said...

Glad you had a fabulous weekend! I heard about what was going on; SO fun!