Friday, December 10, 2010

Fill in the Blank

1. I wish Everyone that I loved lived in one place. Heck, I'd even settle for at least within a 100 mile radius. But at the current moment, there's a span of 1,600 miles of separation between family and friends and our Little Rhody Family. Boo :( .

2. Yesterday I surprisingly had an ok day at work. It's amazing how one kid being out can make all the difference... I also went through the majority of our house to fulfill the needs of my bi-annual "purging binge". There are now several very large boxes waiting to be taken to Goodwill. Oh. And I tried shepard's pie for the first time. Delicious! .

3. Today I will head to the mall, make a scrumptious greek wrap for lunch, head to work, and attend an ornament-making party this evening. Can't wait!!!

4. Tomorrow I will sleep in late, go through more of the house (yeah for more purging!), bake something Christmas-y, begin organizing my life for student-teaching, polish off our 6 dozen cookies (took exactly 1 week to eat 72!), attend our besties' CHRISTMAS PARTY!!! .

5. Maybe if there is time this weekend, I'll dig out my leopard Snuggie and watch Love Actually with the pups and hubs .

6. Someday I WILL be a successful teacher (hopefully third grade!) who goes to work every day with a purpose, and we will have two little ones running around finding ways to help their mama make fun of their daddy ;).

7. I love staying up late with Mr. Ruby dreaming of our future, laughing at how silly our wiener dog is, laughing at how needy and sensitive our cheagle is (yep, she's a Chihuahua-Beagle mix...how did THAT happen?!?!), people-watching, spontaneous dance/karaoke parties until 3 AM, spiced chai tea, chicken burritos, H&M, the Christmas cards we've received, road trips, Kansas, Rhode Island summers, our new love of collecting Christmas ornaments, and game nights .

You can play along too...just link up with Lauren!

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE! Hope you have a very merry weekend! :)


2 comments:

Ally said...

How fun!! happy friday! :)

Kristen said...

i'm right there with ya on #1! i wish everyone i loved lived on the same block. #6&7 made me smile. have a great weekend!!