Friday, December 17, 2010

Our little comedian

Tiddles. Shittles. Buddy. Little Buddy Poo-Poo. Sam.

These are just a few of the names we use for our little Miniature Dachshund Samson.

When we first got him as a puppy, it took him 6 months to learn his real name. And once he learned it, we confused him even more by adding nicknames.

You see, Samson is our "special boy". He's just a few colors short of a Crayola box, as evidenced by his constant blank stare.

Poor Thing.

This I why I have to share this video. It's SHORT, I promise. But it's perfect because everything about it highlights his personality: silly, sweet, confused, and just plain "special". He discovered that the knob on a chest in our living room makes noise when he hits it with his head.

Oh Sammy.

Enjoy and HAPPY FRIDAY!!! :)



P.S. I'm so sorry I keep postponing the Ruby news...it's just that life keeps getting in the way and CHANGING. So just stay tuned!!! ;)

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh...Doxies are the best. Reminds me of our sweet little Dexter. He was a little slow as well :).

C Mae said...

So cute loved it! Can never post enough pet videos!!! Merry X mas!

d.a.r. said...

So funny!! Arthur is a lil' stupid, too. But we love him :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Too freaking cute!

Tamara said...

Aww, fun!
cute pup
I want a puppy.
I love standard golden doodles!
But, the hubs doesn't want to get one right now.
Says we are traveling to much...boo
but glad we are go places.

In This Wonderful Life said...

I think Buddy is super cute :)