Wednesday, December 15, 2010

WILW



This Wednesday is a particularly happy one. So, I figured it would be best to celebrate this jolly hump day with a WILW with Jamie! Be sure to play along and tell us what YOU are loving this Wednesday!!!

1). I'm LOVING that my pre-clinicals are over (even though I'm really going to miss the teacher and kiddos) and that my host teacher got me a plug-in coffee mug warmer. "Perfect for grading papers" she said!

2). I'm LOVING that Friday is my last day of work. I begin student teaching in January. Woo-Hoo!!!!

3). I'm LOVING that my cousin is having a baby GIRL! Congratulations!!! (Although we could really use some boys in the family...)

4). I'm LOVING the Candy Cane Hershey Kisses. A very serious problem.


5). I'm LOVING Swiss Miss Sweet Sensibles (Diet Hot Chocolate). To counterbalance the Hershey Kisses in number four, of course.


6). I'm LOVING pomegranates. I cut my first one last week. SO delicious!!!


7). I'm LOVING the ornaments we made at our friends' ornament-making party. (And I'm LOVING that we're stealing this idea as a tradition for our family!!!)


My little monogrammed star - in K-State colors of course. ;)


My gingerbreadman - Yes, I am aware it looks like a 7 year old made it.


Mr. Ruby's peace sign ornament - we teased him all night for this...


Our friend's little Pete the Penguin. Isn't he ADORABLE?!?!





8 comments:

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

OMG I cant stop eating those candy candy kisses either. AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

That's it- I need to try those candy cane kisses! They might do me in though :) The peace sign is pretty cute :)

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I haven't tried those kisses before but it looks like I need to!

Shoshanah said...

I discovered those peppermint kisses a few years ago, and they are absolutely addictive

The Shabby Princess said...

A. I developed an unhealthy obsession with those candy cane Kisses last year and sadly, it has returned this year. I have no will power.

B. I love me some Diet Hot Cocoa. Of course, I ruin it by adding 15 globs of Reddi Whip, but, that really isn't the point.

C. I LOVE your ornaments.

Jen (emsun.org) said...

Cute ornaments! I'm not thankful that you told me these candy cane hershey's kisses exist... I'm going to forget as soon as I post this comment. Really.

I hope.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I just tried those kisses and they are soooo good! Those ornaments are too freaking cute!

Kelly said...

Awww, love the homemade ornaments!! And candy cane kisses?? How have I never tried these before? Sounds SO yummy! Hope you're having a great weekend! :-)