Monday, August 30, 2010

S'more Please

Camping this weekend was amazing.

I seriously LOVE my friends.

I honestly can't remember the last time when the clock didn't matter. We had nowhere to be and nothing to do. And it felt fabulous.

Some of my faves from the trip:

Seeing the dogs so happy. Hearty breakfasts - fresh French-pressed coffee included. Chatting with wonderful friends all day long. The cool breeze on the deck. Lack of technology (I couldn't believe I survived this one). Laughing so hard til I almost tinkled. Walking around with flashlights on our heads. Crazy campfire time with Miller and Jack. Crashing a bachelorette party (Yes, we joined a bachelorette party).

























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun time! That spot looks so pretty with the river. Glad you had fun!

Rachel (Diary of a Recovering Chocoholic) said...

Looks like a great weekend!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

It looks like it was a great time with friends! I love that you ended up hanging out in a bachelorette party.