Monday, August 2, 2010

One Busy Mamasita

Whoa.

Where did the weekend go?

I mean, I know time flies when you're having fun. But seriously.

We went non-stop all weekend long - and had a fabulous time! Friday was crazy and began with sending a child home for ring worm and then dealing with a severely bloody nose at 5:00 p.m... just as I was getting ready to head home.

But it ended with good friends and scorpion bowls.

Saturday got even better. Gorgeous day at the beach with great pals and then a celebration for our friends' engagement.

Yesterday we spent the day running errands all day long and ended the evening with ON THE BORDER!!!!!! No cure for Sunday Night Blues like chips & salsa and burritos!!!

Photo Disclaimer: Yes. I have an oddly-shaped sunburn in some of my photos. Lesson Learned? Do not use spray sunscreen when it is really windy.



















5 comments:

KittyCat said...

Im jealous. I wish i lived near a beach.Love the photos. Looks like you had an awesome time.
Those were some huge ass drinks.

melissa said...

What a fabulous weekend! Your dress is adorable! And those drinks looked tasty!

Tiffany said...

Cute pictures! I've had the same thing happen with the sunscreen - not cool! Glad you had a nice weekend :)

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! We love On the Border!

Krista said...

Great pics! I take it you got your camera back?? :)