Thursday, August 12, 2010

NEED a vacation

While many folks have been enjoying summer vacations and breaks from from school, I have been working long days and coming home to piles of homework.

I need a vacation. Badly.

This is why I am more than ecstatic that in exactly three weeks from today, we will be enjoying the beautiful west coast. We will be driving on one of the most famous highways in the world: The Pacific Coast Highway.

I love me a road trip. Especially when the scenery is more than miles and miles of flat land, wheat fields, and cows.

Ahh. I can't wait.

5 comments:

soccermom said...

Love california!

McGriddle Pants said...

HELLOOOOOOOOO! you starting in Oregon?! I live here!! You can't come west and not come for a visit!! :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

How great! you'll have a blast!

LauraAnn said...

My parents and I took a trip out west to venture the Pacific Highway when I was younger. We started in San Fransisco and went clear up to Seattle. It was absolutely beautiful and had so many breathtaking views! Have a wonderful time!!!

Jen said...

Sounds like an amazing trip!
Check it: http://867-53oh9.blogspot.com/