Monday, August 23, 2010

Denial

I refuse to believe it.

I truly do not understand the phenomenon that is the passing of time.

Did the summer really leave just like that? He left without even saying goodbye. Didn't even give me a chance to take a deep breath, soak it all in, and truly appreciate him.

Don't get me wrong. I.LOVE.FALL. It may even be my favorite season. But for the summer to just leave like that? It's messed up.

Needless to say, we had a great weekend complete with dining al fresco, beach day, family dinner, ice cream, and lazy Sunday.

It's hard to imagine things are going to get even busier in the fall than they were this summer. I head back to the classroom to finish up my pre-clinicals (before STUDENT teaching in the spring) and I just got promoted at my after-school program to coordinator. I hear the kiddos are tough. Like punch-you-in-the-face tough. Hmm. Something to look forward to.

Any-hoo. I hope all of you had a FANTASTIC weekend as well. HAPPY MONDAY. (Only 4 more days til the weekend!!!!)

I'm SO excited about my new purchase for Cali. (You'll have to just wait and see what it is). ;)













1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That's great about the promotion though! I can't believe the summer is officially over!