Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Holy Hypothermia

Hop into your long johns.

Grab your space heaters.

And don't step foot outside of your Snuggie.

It's F-R-E-E-Z-I-N-G out.

Literally:

*Check out that naughty windchill.

Needless to say, it's another SNOW DAY!

And at any given point today, I can be seen doing one (or all) of the following:

Catching up on my guilty pleasure. (Even though I kinda hate Brad).


Snuggling with this little gal.


Curling up with this little boy.


Catching up on lesson planning.


Wearing my foot duvets from Restoration Hardware - gifted by my bestie! ;)


I know most of the country is in the same igloo as me...So, what are YOU doing to stay warm?


6 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm currently curled up on the couch in my robe (oh yes, I look like an old lady and I don't care) and enjoying a big cup of coffee.

Leigh said...

I'm jealous of your snow day! We never get them in Canada....oh wait it's cold at least 7 months out of the year! Haha.

It has been super cold here this week, but we are supposed to hit +5C later this week, which I will gladly take!

Enjoy your snow day :)

Amanda @ New Adventures said...

Enjoy your snow day. I actually miss my Minnesota snow days- we don't get them in Boise. I'm hooked on the Bachelor too but not a Brad fan either! Just a fairytale and love story kind of girl.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh- I love your foot duvets!! I want some! Stay warm :) I'm a big believer in long legged underwear for staying warm :)

The Shabby Princess said...

Snuggle pups + blanket + soup. Done. I'm back at work today though, bleh!

Anonymous said...

Selectiοn ought to treat to forestall rheumatіc heart
disease three hundгed,000 (і.е., three hundreԁ,000 сlients ought to
be specified аntіbіotics prior to ϳust one
situatiοn of RH is pгobably pгeventеԁ).

BTW no instаnces οf RH happеn
to bе shown in the гegulate arm of any RH
exаminе in the UЅ carrіed out
inside the pаѕt forty уrs.

Look into my blog :: http://www.strepthroatdoctor.org/