Wednesday, August 5, 2009

ROAD TRIP


Being from Kansas, I love me a good road trip!

Mr. Ruby and I both left work at lunchtime today and hit the road to head to middle-of-nowhere, Maine. We grabbed iced coffees, pumped up the tunes and hit the road. 

I've been anticipating this much-needed trip with my cute hubs for months now. It's finally here! After this evening, I plan to go on a few-day cell phone/laptop hiatus. We are on vacation and want to enjoy each other and God's beautiful creation!

I'm so excited for the next few days...




Stay tuned for stories and photos after our trip. Everyone have a fabulous rest of the week and weekend!!! :)

8 comments:

Amber said...

Sounds great! Have SO much fun!!!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

F U N ! I love a good roadtrip. I've actually got one planned for next week. Have a great time!

Aliya said...

awww, aren't you guys CUTE!! Have fun!! :)

ps: the word I have to verify for this comment is "later" ha! as in... see you LATER! Ok, that was lame..

PinkSass said...

Road Trip! Have a wonderful time!

Lucky in Love said...

Wow! That looks beautiful!! Hope you have a great time!

Ashley said...

I need a vacation!!! That looks like a fun one! Have a great time!

Wearing Mascara said...

I love road trips too! Have a blast!

JennyMac said...

Hope you had a fabulous trip!