Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Our Little Rhody Family


We all know I get incredibly homesick. 

I miss our fams. I miss our friends. I miss Kansas. I miss friendly Mid-Western Folk. 

However, we have been truly BLESSED here in Rhode Island with some pretty amazing friends. I really don't know what we'd do without them. This summer has been such a blast, and we've recently started "Family Dinners" on Sunday nights. It all started after softball games...but I sure hope we continue into the winter! Plus...it helps suppress the Sunday Night Blues because we always have something to look forward to. 

This past Sunday was Mexican night. MY FAVORITE!

It wouldn't be Mexican Night without MARGARITAS!

Burritos make me the happiest gal around

Delicious...the taco AND Mr. Ruby ;)

No Sunday Night Blues here

Sunday Night Family Dinner

11 comments:

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

That sounds so fun!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Glad you had a great time!

Shoshanah said...

I think having something to look forward to Sunday night is a great idea! It must be nice to be able to look forward to the actual end of the weekend

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

What a fun concept!

Cafe Fashionista said...

This is such a fabulous idea for a get-together! :)

The New Mrs said...

Sunday family dinners are such a great idea! And Mexican, yumm!

Wearing Mascara said...

Sunday night dinners are the best! You are so adorable in your pics too btw!

Lucky in Love said...

That is completely wonderful!

PinkSass said...

What a cute idea. I also love me some Mexican food. I had some last night and it was so yummy!

Yankee Girl said...

I have family dinners on Sunday nights with my family. They don't look nearly as fun as yours! And we never get margaritas!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

Mexican night is my favorite EVER....

ps: just found your blog, very adorable ;)

xo
k