Sunday, August 16, 2009

Clumsy is a huge understatement


Badunk.

Badunk

Badunk...unk...unk...unk...unk...CRASH!

Yep. That was me last night. 

Falling down the stairs. 

Again.

No lie, I have become a Falling-down-the-stairs Aficionado. 

We were at a friend's, and they have wooden stairs. My silly shoes have absolutely no traction, and I just slipped and fell all the way down. People from outside heard it and came running in. The wind was completely knocked out of me. I seriously thought I broke my tailbone. 

I didn't know which hurt worse - my tailbone or my pride. I was so embarrassed. 

Mr. Ruby just sat with me until I mustered up the strength to get up. Then, I passed out in the bathroom. 

Haha. If you know me...this doesn't surprise you at all. I fall all the time, and I actually just fell down our stairs about a year ago. I woke up the next morning and felt like I had been in a back alley fight. So this is no new thing.

Just to show you how hard I hit...take a little looksie below. (I swear you can't see my rear in these pics...although my entire left cheek is black and blue also). 



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummmm..... not sure that is appropriate. haha

tell Gabe to keep it above the belt!!! Seriously!



hahaha -Zac

Yankee Girl said...

That looks awful!

I hope you feel better soon.

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

Ouch! That looks painful :-( Hope you heal quickly!

Only The Good Stuff said...

Oh, you poor thing!! I just hate that for you! I hope it gets to feeling better soon. If it helps your pride, I have run smack into a glass screen door on my way into a party....took everything I had in me not run back to the car and bawl my eyes out all the way home!

Lucky in Love said...

Girl! Be careful!! Yikes! That looks super painful! I hope it heals soon :)

Sarah said...

Ouch! Those bruises always hurt the most! I ran into a desk in class once and had one that size on my thigh. Took forever to fade!

Mrs. Potts said...

I have done that before! I'm clumsy too, so I'm usually covered in bruises & their usually somewhere on my upper thigh too.

Amber said...

OUCH!! That looks painful!!!!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

OUCH! That's bad. Here's to hoping it heels up SUPER fast!

Alison said...

Oh ouch!!! :(

PinkSass said...

Oh my goodness. That is some bruise!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh man! That's a nasty bruise! I hope it still isn't hurting! ouch!