Monday, March 22, 2010

Hello Monday, here so soon?

As usual, the weekend FLEW.

We were busy every waking moment.

Saturday was absolutely BEAUTIFUL, so we took full advantage and went for a run. Then, I went to a bridal shower. Good food. Good friends. Fun times. A friend and I were in charge of making the ribbon bridal bouquet for the rehearsal. I have to say...we did a pretty darn good job. I mean, we should become ribbon florists. :)

Saturday night, we went to a bar to hear a friend of a friend's bland play. They were awesome! Although, the bar was really smokey. Yuck.

Is it weird that every time I am in a smokey environment I develop a sinus infection. I'm not kidding. Every.single.time.

So, green phlegm and I have been battling for the past two days.

Mmm. Mmm.

Hope everyone had a happy Monday...






2 comments:

Freck said...

Cute pics!! It looks like you had a great time. I have the same reaction to smokey bars, uck!!

By the way, that cookie on the right makes me drool a little. Looks so yummy!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Looks like you had a blast!