Friday, March 5, 2010

Best Friday of my life

Oh my goodness.

It has finally hit me.

It is officially over.

My last day of work was today.

I haven't even had the chance to digest it until this moment.

I'm definitely excited, but feeling so nostalgic as well. I've been with my company since I graduated college. I have made so many friends and memories. This is such a weird feeling!

My life is going to completely change from here on out. A blog post soon to come to give you an update on my current life situation...

Of course we're going out to celebrate tonight.

Where? You guessed it. ON THE BORDER!!! Duh!

Which reminds me...I think I have a serious problem. I cannot stop eating Mexican food.

Last week, I was in Austin for work, and I had Mexican for lunch and dinner three nights in a row. Then, we went out with friends last weekend, and I suggested Mexican for dinner.

Burritos and beans seriously never get old.

6 comments:

Sherrie said...

I could eat mexican food everyday! Hope the new job is fab.

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

My husband loves on the border!

Kelly said...

Omigod, I LOVE OTB. We don't have then in Minnesota and EVERY time we visit Kansas, we have to eat there! LOVE mexican food too! Hope you have a great weekend full of celebrating ;-)

Aliya said...

You are preaching to the choir, I could eat Mexican everyday forever and never get tired of it. SO happy and excited for you to begin this new adventure!! Can't wait to hear all about it! :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Congrats on finishing at work. Can't wait to hear about your new adventure!

erin said...

can't wait t hear about whats been happening because of all these life changes!
and i want mexican food now!