Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Did I miss something?

I'm so confused.

Isn't my last week of work supposed to be task-less...relaxing even?

So, so WRONG.

I know it's only Tuesday, but I think this week has been one of the busiest of my life. And it only gets CRAZIER until Friday.

And it's my LAST week with my company.

Let me give you a very mini breakdown of my insanity:

Two weeks ago: Cruise
Last week: Full week work trip to Austin = no time to get anything at work or home done
Weekend: study, dinner with friends, study, clean house, study, going away party, study, sleep (to catch up a bit from going away party), study (notice: no grocery shopping completed)
Monday: Train my replacement, host final interviews
Tuesday: train my replacement, contact everyone to let them know I'm leaving and introduce my replacement, conduct interviews, go through backed- up paperwork from the last few weeks, clean out my desk, attend 3 meetings

You get the point.

Then tomorrow, Thursday AND Friday, I have events in the evenings on top of work. Oh, and I have two papers due, and a HUGE final exam on Tuesday.

Oh, and I start two new jobs next week.

Oh, and I have to set up meetings with schools to see if they will let me complete my field experiences there.

Oh, and I have to get my MMR immunization, TB test, fingerprints, and background check all by next week.

Can someone please give me more time in a day?

Wow. Whinefest Central.

Sorry about that...


7 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Wow, your a busy girl! Where are you moving?

Sarah said...

Geez. That is a lot of stuff! I'd be complaining too!

Simply Me said...

Thats a full plate!!! Love your blog :)

Sherrie said...

Just think that after today you are halfway there! I hate weeks like that.

Unknown said...

Girl, hang in there! It seems like when it rains it pours! Good luck with your exam!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Hang in there! It'll be over soon!

McGriddle Pants said...

Honey, my last week was INSANE. No rest for the weary. NONE.