Thursday, September 17, 2009

Loving Life


So content. 

That's what I am. 

I'm in the good ol' MidWest. Who cares if it's for work. I'm lovin' it. 

I woke up early this morning, went for a run, got ready, had a delicious breakfast, and headed to a local coffee shop to work for a few hours. Heading off to a meeting in a few minutes, but FIRST, I have to introduce you to Spotted Cow. 


YES! Wheat Beer!!!! I haven't had a really good wheat beer since the last time I was home in Kansas. Anyone familiar with Boulevard Wheat? If not...you're totally missing out. 

But, I do have to say that Madison's Spotted Cow is up in the rankings with my Boulevard Wheat. 

Man, I miss wheat beer. And wheat fields. And anything Kansas really.

5 comments:

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

I totally tried some of that Spotted Cow beer when I was at a beer festival in Knoxville, TN 2 years ago! I'd love to say I remember how yummy it was but I must have sampled over 30 beers that day... hehehehe.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I've never heard of either of these! Glad you're having a great time!

Elizabeth said...

I'm obsessed with Boulevard!

LauraAnn said...

My husband would love to try those beers! He loves trying new beers, especially ones he has never heard of. I will definitely be keeping my eyes out for both beers.

very married said...

my husband's fav beer is boulevard! one valentine's day, I ordered him a case so he could drink it here!