Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Weiner Wednesday...Finally!

It's been TOO long since I've done a Weiner Wednesday post. 

All I really have to say is that this Wednesday is immeasurably better than last Wednesday. 
Let's recap:

Last Wednesday, I was deathly ill, shivering uncontrollably, had a terrible day at work, failed an exam, and had to work at an event...on my ANNIVERSARY!

Fast forward to this Wednesday: I'm getting along fabulously with my boss, I was so productive at work, I retook my test and passed it...AND we found Mr. Ruby's wedding ring!!!

Yes, you did read that correctly. We found Mr. Ruby's wedding ring. It's been lost now for about 9 months. It flung off in the car last fall, and we couldn't find it anywhere. We searched that silly car for about 2 months straight and finally gave up. 

Well, this weekend, we're trading in our car (stay tuned for a post)...and I couldn't stand the thought of checking the car once more. We took the car to a friend's dad's auto body shop...and he FOUND IT! 

Now maybe Mr. Ruby won't get hit on so much. ;)

HAPPY WEINER WEDNESDAY!!!

4 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Glad this Wednesday was much better!

Sarah said...

Isn't it amazing how things like that can be found? When I was a baby my aunt bought me this tiny little baby ring and it got lost. Well one year when I was in HS my Mom decided to get a chair in our family room recovered and low and behold- there was that baby ring that had been lost all those years ago!

Wearing Mascara said...

I'm so happy he found the ring! WOW! :-)

Lucky in Love said...

That's so wonderful that you found the ring!!! Ah! I'm sure you're both relieved!