Saturday, June 27, 2009

Please, please don't tease me.


No way. This must be a joke. Seriously? The SUN IS OUT!

The sun has only shone about 4 days total in the past 6 months. 

I feel like I live in Seattle. Or a really dark, damp cave.

This is seriously a monumental occasion, and it's only supposed to last a few hours. 

Therefore, I am taking advantage of every single moment. It is 9:00 a.m. and I already took the dogs for a long walk. We're hooking up the bikes and going for a massive bike ride. We are going to find a cute restaurant and dine al fresco. Wash the car. Sit on the deck. Grill a few burgers. Roll around in our happiness.

And then, it will all be taken from me. 3:00 today, is doomsday my friends. We will be back to rainy darkness for the next week. 

Ugh. 

4 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I know it's rained almost every day for the past few weeks! So tired of that!

Anonymous said...

No Rain No Rainbows!!

Sunny, sailboats, and sand in Cali!
I have not seen rain in 6 months!!

-Zac

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should consider Kansas!!!
dad (green one)

Lucky in Love said...

Hope you were able to take advantage of the sun!