Saturday, March 16, 2013

Six Month Pics *Swoon*

Oh my heavens.

I'm aware that I'm quite partial.
Totally biased.

But I think Lyla Beans' six month photos turned out nothing short of perfect.

And the best part?
This was only Part I of the photo shoot.
We still get to take family pics.
Outside.
In *hopefully* spring-ish weather.

Oh my.
Life doesn't get much better.

My dear friend, The Ali Moore, did a phenomenal job.
Per usual.

Couldn't be happier.
I'm not kidding when I say I've probably looked at these images over 100 times.

I was really hoping Ly would cheese it up for the camera.
You know, show off that toothy grin.
(And by toothy, I mean one tooth with another making its way through).

But what we got was even better.
She showcased her sweet, bashful personality.
With eyes that say, "Who? Lil' Ol' Me?"
And it melted my heart.

Feminine.
Subtle.
Sweet.

Ah.
These pics.
Treasures, I tell you.







*Reason number 747 why I love my friend.
This last pic was a last-minute, "Hey, hey, you get in the picture...I promise your face won't be in it." (Good thing too. No makeup and hadn't-been-washed-the-whole-weekend hair.)

And look at the result.

Framer.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new
comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several e-mails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can
remove people from that service? Thank you!

Look into my blog post Click here

C Mae said...

Seriously no words except cutie pa-tootie (her little wrinkled rump!) LOL What a gorgeous baby!

smithec said...

could not be cuter. seriously.