Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Do you want the good news or the bad news?

Today, I'm going to focus on the good news.

Don't worry. You will also hear the bad-yet-we-will-all-look-back-and-laugh-someday news. But, I'm saving that one for my next post.

I'm going to focus only on the good right now.

And by good, I mean REALLY good.

We just got back from one amazing trip to Rhode Island.

The moment we stepped off the plane, it felt like no time had passed. Felt like we never left. Caught up with old friends. Reminisced. Laughed hysterically. Like, I truly tinkled a few times. We visited some favorite places. And we attended an exquisite wedding. Literally perfect. Stunning bride. Made-for-each-other couple. And details that demonstrated the bride's previous experience as a wedding planner - everything from the handmade programs, homemade groom's cupcakes, and changing into a reception dress made from her mother's wedding gown!

Everything about it reflected the couple.

I really love that.

Congratulations to the newlyweds who are soaking up some rays in the Mayan Riviera!!! :)




















In case you didn't notice, there is only one picture of Mr. Ruby and I. There is an explanation. Believe me.

To be continued...



3 comments:

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

Oooh the suspsense!!

The wedding pics are so pretty!

Jen said...

Sarah's wedding was just gorgeous! Can't get over it!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

It looks like it was a beautiful wedding!