Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Very Thankful Thursday


"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever."
Psalm 107:1

So many things to be thankful for:

Family. Who we don't get to see this Thanksgiving, but hopefully this is the last holiday we ever have to spend apart. ;)

Friends. Those I've known since kindergarten (who I get to see over Christmas!!!). College pals. Our Rhode Island family. And of course my bloggy friends. I am blessed.

Jobs. Although everything may be incredibly hectic with decisions, plans, and our future, we are very lucky to have jobs. Many others out there don't.

Pups. Our fur babies make us SO happy. And I am forever grateful that we had the means to save lil' Sienna earlier this year.

My husband. Seriously, I am the luckiest girl in the world. No, really. He is my other half, best friend, confidant, favorite comedian, personal IT help desk, and stabilizer when I am crazy. Which is a lot.

And much more. Including but not limited to: freedom, health, being DONE with school until student teaching, my G12 camera, really good books, my MacBook, chap stick, gum, Mexican food, pinot noir, and laughter.

I hope each and every one of you have a very HAPPY Thanksgiving. I will be spending mine cheating the Black Friday system by shopping online early, staying in pajamas until 1:00, cooking, baking, and heading to our dear friends' for a magnificent feast.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Gobble. Gobble.



5 comments:

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Hope you've had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Jen said...

Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving! Yay to the "Family" part; I know what you mean ;)

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving! My hubby is my personal IT guy too...had to laugh at that!

Christa said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!