Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Memory Lane

How Fun!

I was tagged by one of my FAVORITE bloggy friends: the spunky and beautiful Mrs. Bear.

The Rules:

1. Go to your photos files and select the 8th photo folder.
2. Select the 8th photo in that folder.
3. Post that photo along with the story behind it.
4. Then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same.

The Result:

Please, PLEASE ignore my disgusting hair color/haircut/sweater/light jeans and try to focus on my baby boy Samson. This is a few weeks after we got him back in 2006.

Oh my goodness. He was so teeny tiny. This was before he developed his little comedian personality. In fact, Mr. Ruby and I were concerned that he had no personality as he just sat and stared at the wall 90% of the time. Oh, and he didn't learn his name or how to wag his tail for a good 6 months. Needless to say...he was the RUNT. ;)

Love my baby boy to pieces! I simply have to post another pic to show off his puppy boy cuteness.


Unfortunately, I am running late for work so I do not have time to tag anyone. Feel free to play if you're interested! And thanks to Mrs. Bear for including me in the fun walk down memory lane! ;)


1 comment:

McGriddle Pants said...

I'm considering myself tagged. And I love your puppy pups! They're so cute :)