Wednesday, June 1, 2011

WILW - Woop! Woop!



YEAH FOR WEDNESDAY!!!

It's been a pretty busy week, and the job search continues to make me sad.

SO, I'm pumped to play along with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday.

1). I'm LOVING our new Eclipse Blackout curtains in our bedroom. You would never know I struggle with insomnia. I sleep like a BABY. My sweet hubby was like, "Um. Babe. It's reeeally dark in here." And I love it.

2). I'm LOVING the new Lauren Conrad line at Kohl's. Have you seen it? Adorable!!!

source

3). I'm LOVING the wood buffet we got on Craigslist last week. I can't wait to get my DIY-ing hands on it. Gonna spruce it up a bit. Give it some lovin.


4). I'm LOVING that hubs has gotten to be quite the Mr. Fix It. Seriously, I'm dying to show before and after photos of our master bathroom. Just a few more touches. :)


5). I'm LOVING summertime bbq's. We've had 3 in the last week. And we'll probably cook out tonight too! LOVE.

6). I'm LOVING LOVING LOVING that I got to see my bff since kindergarten this weekend. I got to meet her boyfriend too. Double the love. They have an amazing story. I'll have to share it sometime.





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the eclipse curtains too! They are amazing! Not only do they keep it dark, but they keep the heat or air in! :)

ty said...

Sign me up for the blackout curtains. Boo has some, and it's like a cave in his room.

Kristen said...

Love this post! :)

Happy Wednesday!

Joeylee said...

love Lauren Conrad's clothes, so adorable! Sign me up for some black out curtains too!

Holly said...

Just found your blog through the link up on This Kind of Love...your blog is so cute! "Wizard of Oz" is one of my favorite movies so I love your header :) That food looks way yummy, too. Have a great day!

Emily said...

I love blackout curtains! I have some "insulated" curtains in our master bedroom but they aren't dark enough!
Oh, and you made me want to go straight to Kohls to check out the LC line!
Check out my latest post and link up:
Wedding Link Up

Elizabeth said...

I love bbq summer time too! Potato salad is awesome.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I've heard those curtains are amazing! I need to find me some. Ohhh summer bbq's are the best!