Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday AGAIN?!?!?

I swear the weekends go faster and faster!!!

Half of the weekend I spent grumpily in bed sick with a darn cold.

The other half, I got to enjoy the beautiful sun and spend time with some crazy gals at GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!! And yesterday, we went to a good couple friend's to celebrate Easter with amazing food.

Oh, and quick update on my babysitting adventures. Things are actually...really GOOD! My behavioral chart seems to be working, and I haven't dealt with one temper tantrum since I implemented it. And I'm definitely learning to pick and choose my battles wisely.

And actually, I was the one who did something bad today. We decided to make chocolate kiss peanut butter cookies. While they were cooking, I took her upstairs to get her dressed. I suddenly realized that I hadn't heard the dog in awhile and it was eerily quiet downstairs. Then I heard a THUD.

I ran downstairs.

Yep. The dog had eaten every.single.cookie.

The mom called the vet, and he said only to worry about baking chocolate or dark chocolate.

Phew.

So, I was the one in the doghouse this morning.

Hope you all enjoyed your weekends!!! :)

Starting the night off right...with 'gritas

Oopsie...matching shirts ;)

GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!!

SUCH a fun dance party

Gettin our groove on

We are totally doing this once a month...

Lynne breaking it down...with her cranberry & Grey Goose

Relaxing on Easter Sunday

Such a beautiful day with great friends!


5 comments:

Kristin said...

Cute pics! The dog eating the cookies would totally happen to me!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That's great about the babysitting going well!

Shoshanah said...

I can't believe the dog ate all your cookies! But its good to know that milk chocolate isn't a huge deal for dogs to accidentally eat

LauraAnn said...

Looks like other than still recovering from being sick you had a great weekend!

Glad to hear that things are getting better with babysitting and that your chart is working! Great news!

KW said...

eek! i can't believe that crazy puppy ate your cookies! bad puppy!

but what a fun night out with the girls! sometimes (a lot of the times) you just NEED that!!! :)