Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Weiner Wednesday

Yeah for Weiner Wednesday!

I am in such a great mood because it is almost the end of HUMP DAY! I love love the middle of the week because it means that we're so close to the weekend...thus over the hump. Does anyone else LIVE for the weekends?

Well, in honor of Weiner Wednesday AND Hump Day I will leave you with a very fitting video. Warning: It is sort of inappropriate...yet oh-so appropriate at the same time! I seriously died laughing. Gotta love me some weiner humor! :)

6 comments:

The France Family said...

I second that! I live for the weekends!!!

Mrs. Potts said...

Mr. Potts and I cracked up over this! My Maddy looked like that, except her ears were cropped & she would have NEVER let another dog do that to her. :)

Jackie said...

I totally live for the weekends!!

Jules said...

Ha! Look at him go. I love that the big dog is not phased by it in the least.

Kyla @ The Simpsons said...

That's hilarious, I love that the Dane doesn't even barely notice.. ha!

Lucky in Love said...

Oh my...

Weekends rock!