Wednesday, December 5, 2012

It's the little things.

After 3 weeks, I finally feel *somewhat* normal again.

I'm in a routine.
I'm efficient.
I've prioritized life.
I savor my moments with Miss Beans.

Don't get me wrong.
Still have my moments.

But I really try to focus on the happy things.

Like my superman of a hubs.
And how much I love my students.
And my team.
And how happy Ly is with GiGi and Pops.
And how I have Saturdays and Sundays to soak up my babe.

That's not to say I don't miss certain things.

Especially the small, seemingly insignificant stuff.

Having my babe next to me while I work.
Extra long morning snuggles.
The afternoon giggles.
Impromptu trips to Baby Gap.
Girl talks.
Playtime with the pups.
Photo shoots.

I *really* miss our photo shoots.

I mean. Tell me how easy it would be for you to leave this face every morning.

*Sigh*





12 Weeks Old in pics


3 comments:

elizabeth said...

Awe, so good talking to you this weekend and so great to see your post! Lyla's boots are RIDICULOUSLY cute and I can't wait to hug all you guys over Christmas!

Ali Moore said...

I love her!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That is the cutest little outfit!