Friday, October 8, 2010

Slight Reprieve

It is Friday night, and I'm working on a paper.

Ugh.

It's on how to teach equivalent fractions.

Double Ugh.

And I had to deal with some really tough issues at work today.

(I'll spare you the "Triple Ugh".)

But, a few moments ago, there has been a slight reprieve.

I heard hysterical laughter coming from downstairs. Multiple times. From Mr. Ruby. And his only company is the dogs.

This can only mean one thing.

He is watching an episode of "The League".

I can't even make him laugh that hard.

Sigh. Who knows? Maybe he'll soon overhear my hysterical laughter...I mean, with me working on equivalent fractions and all.


3 comments:

Kendra said...

We love watching The League and we definitely both laugh out loud while watching. And then repeat the one-liners for days!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh my, good luck with that work!

Anonymous said...

I love hearing my husband laugh at the TV downstairs. His laugh is music to my ears!