Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Still Celebrating...


Yep. It feels like I'm back in college and on holiday break.

We had a wonderful Christmas, and we're still celebrating with my parents in town! We have had such a phenomenal time so far...and the good times keep on coming. :)

They got in on Christmas night, and we did our little family celebration on Saturday. Then we left for New York City for the weekend and just got back last night. It was so much fun and really just like the movies: Christmas window displays, the Rockefeller Christmas Tree, Fifth Avenue, Central Park, the MET, and of course Tiffany's. Pictures will be posted later this week...

We're having such a great time...and best part of all? I'm off work ALLLLL week!!!!!!!

Mr. Ruby and his new French Press

The pupples helping me open my pressies

The pupples opening their stockings

Ok, Ok. I eat my words. I love my Snuggie.

Drinking mimosas with Mom and Big Tone

Sharing my new Snuggie with Mom

All dressed up for the Christmas party

Love my Little Rhody friends!!!


NYC pics coming soon!!!

6 comments:

Mrs. Southern said...

Love the snuggie!!

Lucky in Love said...

That's awesome! I got that same snuggie :)

Sherrie said...

Sounds like a wonderful Christmas. My middle son got a snuggie and he LOVES it!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love the picture of you and your new snuggie! You look SO excited!

Jen said...

Ahh what a cute picture in the snuggie! Are "rhody friends" R.I. friends? That's where I grew up!

tootie said...

Enjoy the week off - and the snuggie! I just got one, too, and I love mine! :)