Saturday, November 22, 2008

Finally

Well, I finally decided to join my fellow generation Y'ers.

Yes, that's right, I have officially started blogging. Ok, so maybe I DID grow up in the early 90's during the technology boom. However, in no way did that prepare me to keep up with my technologically savvy cohorts. Believe it or not, it only took me 6 hours to figure out how to set up my layout. And it doesn't even look half as fancy as most of the other blogs out there. Discouraging? Yes. However, with plenty of practice and patience, I’m sure I will get this whole blogging thing down.

Why did I decide to blog? Well, it’s simple really. I have so many thoughts haphazardly racing throughout my mind, and I need a place to just let it all out. I’m one of those people who realizes about mid way through a sentence that I touched on 14 different topics within the span of 2 minutes all while using the same breath. I only become aware when the person whom I am speaking with looks at me as if I am speaking in a foreign language that only I am able to translate.

Hopefully you can keep up with my thoughts…because I sure haven’t figured out yet how to!


2 comments:

Cam said...

YAY! :)

Anonymous said...

SIS!!

You make mama so proud! Baby is bloggin... and quite good at it too. Love the new blog so consider me a "subscriber" :) That and findingtheeast of course!


Hear you,
Sis