Friday, June 15, 2012

29 Weeks and summertime funsies

I'm 29 weeks!

And I'm happy to say that I got a very clean bill of health at my last doctor's appointment. No weight gain AND no anemia or pre-gestational diabetes. Woo-hoo! :)

I just have to say I'm LOVING every moment of summertime. And the hubs has been working 12 hour night shifts (boo), but he in turn gets multiple days off in a row. Love it!

Here's the past week in pics:

*29 Week Bumpity



*Showering one of my besties for her BABY BOY! We've known each other since fourth grade and due only 9 days apart. So fun!!!

*Happy Hour on the back deck with the hubs. Don't worry...that's sparkling grape juice. ;)

*LOVE summer grillin'.

*Date night - We read to each other. Just catching up on some Baby Wise.



Happy Weekending!






2 comments:

Crystal Seed said...

You look so good! And that's so cute that you guys read to each other! I love it!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That's great about the appointment going well. Love the dress you wore.