Wednesday, September 21, 2011

No Excuses

I'm pretty sure I've started just about every blog post
for the past month with an apology or excuse.

But I can't help it.

It is amazing how my connection to the world,
especially in terms of social media,
has drastically declined since I've begun teaching.
I think I have over 2,000 posts in my Google Reader.
I blog about once a week...if I'm lucky.
And I check my gmail and Facebook about once a day.
ONCE a DAY.

But no excuses today.
Except that maybe I'm tired.
And worked for over 12 hours straight today.
And every other day for the past month.

Instead, I'm going to give you a preview of a
very much-needed wedding post.
It was a whirlwind of a weekend.
A dazzling weekend.

For now, I'll just share some rehearsal pics.
I'm really missing my RI family!













2 comments:

Unknown said...

your picture of downtown prov just made my heart happy! I lived there for almost five years and miss it all the time. weekends when i go back and visit i feel like i have to squeeze all the things i miss into two days :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Looks like a fabulous time! I love those necklaces!! Do you know where they were purchased?