Like, for example, posts about our house. That we have now owned since March.
Does anyone know the secret to slowing life down...even just a smidgen?
Well. I had a FANTASTIC time celebrating one of my bestie's bachelorette parties in Ft. Myers, Florida a week and a half ago.
Aside from the actual bachelorette night, no planning was involved. We slept in. Did whatever we wanted. Laughed. Lounged. Got a little crazy. And let me tell you, that is a way to "plan" a vacation. Have no plans at all.
But I digress.
So many highlights of the trip.
1. The most annoying bugs I've ever encountered in my entire life: No-See-Ems. Because you can't see em'...although you really can. We all left with these rascal-ly bites all over our bodies. (Yes this was a highlight - because it just got funny after awhile).
2. Our $2.00 inter tubes we bought at Target. These things were the lifeblood of our trip. And we looked so awesome walking around the beach with our matching floaties.
3. Homemade sangria. We bought ingredients to make a ton the first night. Well, we had to make a couple of grocery store runs every day after that in order to replenish because we somehow drank it all . It was hot out and we were thirsty. ;)
4. Everything about Sanibel Island. The beaches. The shelling. The Mucky Duck and it's perfect location to watch a sunset.
5. Making fools of ourselves the night we celebrated our bride-to-be. We made quite the spectacle as we wore ridiculous, bright-colored wigs out and about and sported blinking bling-rings.