Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Vacation's Over? :(

Yes, My Friends. All good things must come to an end. This is my last post on our most amazing vacation ever. However, I am sure you are rejoicing as you're sick of seeing an obnoxious amoutn of pics. But I've had fun re-capping! So here goes...

California Dreamin Part 6: San Francisco

Highlights: Two Words: Napa Valley, spending MORE time with my bro-in-law, trying different wines at the vineyards, snuggling up with the vineyard pets, taking home a bottle of "Seduction" Mmm..., eating at a local breakfast spot and indulging in the most awesome breakfast burrito, riding a trolley, burning about 4000 calories on the S.F. hills, singing the Full House theme song on a trolley, Lombard Street, trying a local coffee shop, visiting the Painted Ladies (better known as the Full House row houses - Doo-be-doo-bop-ba-da!), Shopping in the hippie district: Haight Ashbury, buying some new kicks, making my favorite purchase of the trip: a yellow purse at a boutique in Haight Ashbury, Way-too-expensive but delicious crab dinner, ending the vacation with the boys staying up late drinking scotch. Ugh.







































3 comments:

Leigh said...

I loved San Francisco! We went to the Franciscan as well...did you like it?

It looks like you had beautiful weather while you were there

Amanda said...

You have become quite the photographer! I love the photo of the grapes. Makes me want to go on vacation.

Krista said...

LOVED looking at all your pics! So fun! I love that you can't just post a few:) I'm the same exact way. Glad you guys had a great time!