Sunday, January 1, 2012

Green Year-in-Review

What.a.year.

I understand. I say it every single year.

But this year was by far the busiest yet!

So many BIG life changes. So many weddings.

I hope your year was as great as ours!! :)

So here it is.

The Annual Green Year-in-Review


January

*Gabe got a stellar new job.
So, we said goodbye to Rhode Island and moved back to Kansas.


February

*Officially said goodbye to my corporate ways. Pursued my dream and got a great gig student teaching.


March

*Became first time homeowners!


April

*Weddings. What else?



May

*Still had fun in RI and at our sweet friends' wedding.
*Soon-to-be-wedding celebrations with the bachelorette.



June

*Bridesmaid time.
*FIVE YEAR ANNIVERSARY with my cutie.



July

*Bachelorette party in FLORIDA.
*Very special visitors from RI. ;)



August

*I got a J-O-B. And a reeeally good one too. Thank you Lord!
*Had the honor of being a maid-of-honor in my bff's wedding.
*Babe's first marathon.



September

*Ran my first 5K.
*Went back to Rhodey to be in a SUPERBLY fun wedding with our besties.



October

*Reunited with pals I've known since kindergarten at a...you guessed it...wedding.
*Dallas wedding with past co-worker.



November

*K-State reunion.
*Cousin's wedding.



December

*Christmas. And a happy new year.


HAPPY 2012 all!!!






3 comments:

Aliya said...

Holy cow, girl you've been to a lot of weddings!! Looks like a great year though! :)

Dixie Bell Designs said...

You definitely had a pretty big year!! And holy moly that is a lot of weddings!! Since I am planning my upcoming wedding I liked seeing the pics of all the different wedding dresses!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I can't wait to see what 2012 brings you!