Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy Hollies

Oh mi goodness.

Thanks so much for the sweet comments on my last post - which was exactly two weeks ago - gulp! You all are just too sweet, and I MISS you. And blogging in general. I'm hoping to get back in the habit... at least while I'm off of work for a week. ;)

I've been quite busy with the hippity holidays.

And trying to finish up my masters.

And DIYin' all over the house.

And makin' stuff for my kiddos. And co-workers.

Hot Cocoa Mix for my teammates and para. Mmm. Hershey's Candy Cane Kisses for extra minty flavor.


Bags-O-My-favorite-Christmas-Things for my munchkins: hot chocolate, pretzels and m&ms, a candy cane, and The Best Christmas Pageant Ever (best book ever).



Speaking of making stuff, what did we ever do before Pinterest? I swear I had absolutely no creativity about 6 months ago.

This past weekend, I had a little get-together with some gals for a scarf swap. A couple of items on the menu were from my dear friend Pinny

Made some of these guys. Embarrassingly easy. And have already been asked for the "recipe" by two people.


And Meet Mr. Popular: Holiday Sangria. Hit of the party! (As you can see, this stuff was almost gone by the time I thought to take a pic). This stuff was quite unique, but very delish.



So much fun and LOVE my new scarf I got! Love, Love, Love chunky cable knits! And LOVE girl time.


Hope you're having some holly, jolly holiday fun too!!

2 comments:

JACKIE said...

My friends and I do a scarf exchange/Christmas party too and it is one of my very favorite nights of the year....So much fun! It looks like we were both given the same scarf this year...I LOVE it! Merry Christmas :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

It sounds like you've been busy but having a great time!! I want to hear and see more of your DIY projects!!! That's so great you made your school kiddos gifts!